CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Had some fun at the ACOT online crop!

Over the weekend A Cherry on Top held an online crop. If you have never been over there for one you should check out the next one. It is a whole weekend filled with games, prizes, challenges and a whole lot of fun! I had the honors of hosting a shift this time and let me tell you, I have much more appreciation for the CT's after seeing all there is to do...lots to do but it was really fun being on the other end. I really didn't get much done this go around. The first card I did was for a fast scrap that I was hosting. Make a mini christmas stocking for a card or tag. We could not use a pre-made one. I really like how this card came out.

The second card I got done was a shaker card. I wasn't going to attempt it at first because I really wasn't sure how I was gonna do the "shaker" since I had none of the right products, but then my brain started to whirl and I remembered that I had a few Buttons and Bling from Bo bunny(If you have seen the packaging you will know that it is PERFECT for a shaker card!) and whala! I have a shaker card!

There are a lot more challenges to do at ACOT right now. There are the monthly challenges, even though the time is up to submit challenges from the crop for prizes you can still go over there and use them for inspiration. Also, next week I will be putting some challenges up there for my guest spot as guest CT so go check it out!

No comments: