CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

I need to be better organized!

I am on a real tight budget right now, so to satisfy my scrapping hobby I have been entering a lot of contests. The only thing is...is that I am entering so many of them, I have forgotten which ones! Some of them are straight forward with leaving comments on the blog or doing a layout, card or project...but then you get to the ones that send you all over the place leaving comments here and there. I just recently found out that I won a contest over at Prima like 3 days ago! I know now what I have to do...I am going to make an altered journal so I can log all the contests I enter WITH the website so I can remember to go back and check them....the trick will be to remember to look in the book!

1 comment:

Angela J. Prieto said...

I think the book is a great idea Carrie. And congrats on winning at Prima!