CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

A little bit of summer!

I know here in Illinois we haven't got as much snow as some parts of the US but, we have had a lot. I for one am done with it! I decided to go back and do some of my summer layouts just to get me out of the winter funk. Bo Bunny has this wonderful line called Sun Kissed...just perfect to put you back in the summertime mood. I also used a sketch for the sketch challenge that they are running. Here is their sketch....

Here is what I came up with...

3 comments:

Theresa said...

you are so talented.. =) love the pics. That is one my all time fav lines from Bobunny.

ScrapGoo said...

It's completely refreshing to see such sunny colors! Beautiful layout. It really makes me want to bust out the Summer photos!

Angela J. Prieto said...

You did a great job with that sketch Carrie. Love your layout and the colors are great.