CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My first reveal at A Cherry on Top...Best Creation's Jubilee

If you are like me, you are tired of the cold, the snow and the gray skies. Yeah, I have plenty of snow pictures I can scrap this winter no thanks to the Blizzard of 2011 but right now I don’t want to be reminded of all that. I want to see blue skies, sunshine and flowers and Jubilee by Best Creation was just perfect. When I got my package I realized this line was even more perfect than I thought it would be. The papers were just beautiful with just enough design and just enough sparkle. I found this line was very fun to work with…allowing me to create classy, whimsical and just plain fun layouts!







3 comments:

ScrapGoo said...

Girl, you completely knocked the ball out of the park! I can't believe how much you did and how awesome they are! I bow down in awe!!!

Theresa said...

you rocked that paper line. such fantastic layouts. Great job. =)

JulesinParadise said...

Fantastic reveal...you are one talented cookie!