CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

My little bookworm...

If you know me, then you know I LOVE Bo Bunny and a I love a great sketch! Bo bunny's layout Friday provided a great sketch to work with and I got to use more of my Bo Bunny products.(Not that I needed an excuse to use them!) I used Learning Curve. This line was so fun to work with...fun designs and really fun colors! When I did this sketch, I kept some of the lines the same, I turned some of the lines and this is what I came up with!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

this is super cute. I love the colors and those pictures are awesome. =)

Robbie said...

LOVE it!!! It is always so fun to see the sketch taken and twisted to make it totally yours! Your layout is terrific! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!

Stephanie said...

Super cute layout. Love the paper you used.

kim c said...

super cute layout