CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bo Bunny Barefoot and Bliss Reveal at ACOT!

Well, summer is finally here in Chicago. Not sure how long it will last though, so I figured I would do some pages of summertime fun. The Bo Bunny Barefoot and Bliss line was perfect! It was actually perfect in more ways than one. Bo Bunny has this wonderful abillity to make lines that practically do the layouts for you. Everything in the line comes together so perfectly and effortlessly, and this line was no exception. The colors and prints in this line really have a light breezy summertime feel.

Another thing I like about the Bo Bunny lines is the alphabet 12 x 12 sheet. I love that they include letters, borders, mini title stickers, and something that I love- journal strips. I love to use these when I need to fill in some empty space or to just add that little extra touch. So, if you are looking for something that can give you a layout in very little time that really looks like you spent hours on, then this line is for you!




1 comment:

Ashley said...

Beautiful layouts! :) I live about 60 miles outside of Chicago, I hope summer lasts a while because we are definitely in need of some warmer weather! :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com