CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Let's get this party ROCKING!


Well 2011 has been quite the year! I entered into new adventures, had good times, had great times and yes, even had some bad times, but all in all 2011 was pretty good to me. As we see it come to an end, I am saying goodbye to somethings and welcoming a whole new set of wonderful things to come. Stick around and you can follow these adventures with me...starting with an awesome "pre" CHA party with me and the girls over at Ruby Rock-It. We have so much fun up our sleeves for all of you...challenges, sneak peeks, and what kind of party would it be without PRIZES!!! Make sure you stop by their blog along with all the Ruby Rock-It girl's blogs to see what they all have in store for you! I will give you a day by day itinerary so stay tuned.....

No comments: