CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 23, 2012

On to round 2 with Practical Scrappers!

Good morning everyone! Wow, what a weekend we had here in Chicago. Friday started it all with about 12 straight hours of snow, when all was said and done we had about 9-10 inches. Saturday started out with lake effect snow, wind and some icy rain, and then Sunday the temps climbed all the way up into the 50's and to end the night we had major downpours of rain, thunder and lightning! Can you believe this...a THUNDER and LIGHTNING storm at the end of January. Now today, the 9-10 inches of snow is completely gone and you can see the still green grass. Oh, and to top off all the weird weather...I am sick...yuck! On a better note, I recently stumbled across the blog Practical Scrappers. They were having a contest and so I entered. There are rounds that you advance to by votes and blog member picks. Yep, you guessed it, I made it through to round 2! The second round you had to do a layout with one of the provided sketch. Below is the sketch I used and my layout. You can hop on over to the blog and vote for me if you like....voting is going on until Wednesday night....


For my sketch I used all Momenta products...I mixed and matched a couple of different lines. Just one of the many things I like about Momenta, their products mix and match so easily.

3 comments:

Jennie Garcia said...

This layout is so beautiful!! I love it!! Those colors are amazing!!!
Congrats on making the Moment DT- Lite!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Donna said...

Congrats on making the team!, Donna

Cathie Rigby said...

Beautiful layout! I love the colors...great job mixing and matching! TFS CAthie
www.creativecutterroom.com