CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 24, 2012

A little bit of this and a little bit of that with Ruby Rock-It!

Free-Form February...oh how nice that sounds after all the hustle and bustle of CHA! We were given the opportunity to do what ever we wanted to this month. I took full advandage of this assignment. For my first layout I actually used 3 different lines...and Ruby Rock-It cardstock. The background paper is from the wedding line, The alpha stickers and some of the embellishments are from the Paper Doll line, the paper twine is from the Nostalgia line and from the Paper Boy line I used patterned paper and embellishments. I really love when I can make a layout using so many different elements and lines all together.
For my second layout I also used a few different lines. I used flowers and chipboard embellishments from the cardmaking elements, I used paper twine from the Nostalgia line, I used ribbon and die cut papers from the Keepsake line...and again all of these lines and elements flow so nicely together.

I hope I showed you how you can mix and match several different lines to make one wonderful layout!

2 comments:

Alexia Misso said...

Love both of the layouts!! The color is simply so wonderful!

Chrissy said...

Duuuuuuude! These are fantastic! I love the color palettes!!!! You are kickin' tail, girl! Awesome!