CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Beautiful weather and Ruby Rock-It August Moon go hand in hand!

We have been having some unusual spring weather here in Chicago...actually I should should say summer like weather. Last week we made it up to 87 degrees in March in Chicago! This weather along with the beautiful soft summery feel of the Ruby Rock-It August Moon collection really got me motivated to make this card. The colors and prints in this line are just amazing. I did some fussy cutting and added some of the wonderful fabric trim and mini pearl accents and created this wonderful step card. I hope you enjoy it!


1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Wow Carrie! This looks so wonderful! It's so different from what you usually do! I love it! You really worked those colors and papers beautifully. And another thing. We'd like OUR weather back now. Thanks. ;)