CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Ruby Rock-It China Blue and a flower tutorial....

Hi everyone...hope you are getting ready for a fabulous weekend. Today I have a layout to share with you using the new China Blue line from Ruby Rock-It Bella!Fundamentals. The blues in these papers and embellishments will blow you away. I don't think I have ever seen such a vivid blue like this on any papers before. While shopping with my daughter at the dollar store she came across this dress. I know big deal right, well it was, my daughter almost never wants a dress AND it was only $3.00! She just loved the blue color in it so when I took her picture I was thinking...I am never going to find papers to match this...well imagine the squeal I let out when I opened up my box from RRBF and saw this line. I didn't want to add too much to the layout to distract the beautiful blue color but I did want to add another pop of color. The RRBF Decoupage embellishments were the perfect touch. Not only did they bring a pop of color they also added a bit of dimension to the layout.



Also, you notice these really cool flowers...you can make them too...
4 easy steps...



1 comment:

Jodi said...

LOVE this layout, and your flower tutorial is awesome!