CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I L*O*V*E You!

Hello everyone! Thanks for stopping by. As February is winding down, I thought I would do something a bit different. I decided to scraplift myself, I just loved these photos of my daughter and thought they were just the perfect way to end the month. The first time I did this layout I did it with bold bright colors, this time I thought I would tone it down and use some soft warm pastels. Every thing is done with several different lines from Ruby Rock-It/Bella! Fundamentals...I hope you enjoy it!



Products Used:
FD94- A4 Decoupage Pack
Arcadia Pearl Combo 
Arcadia Cardstock Sticker 
Arcadia 12x12 Cardstock - Serenity
Reminisce 12x12 Cardstock Hourglass 
Fusion 12x12 Cardstock Sandalwood 
Eklectique Mini Paper Pack
FD00- A4 Decoupage Pack 
Sugar Candy 12x12 GlitterCardstock- Almond Jewels

1 comment:

Cook Scrap Craft said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.