CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 2, 2013

We R Memory Keepers For the Record....Family...

My family...goofy, kooky, crazy...but no matter what you call us, there is never a shortage of LOVE! We had a wonderful family get together last weekend when our cousin flew in from California. By the time I got home my sides hurt so much from laughing so hard. I just love how much fun we have when we get together. I have so many pictures so I am sure you will be seeing a lot more layouts from this crazy fun day! For this layout I used another wonderful sketch from Scrapbooksteals.com. I also hate to waste so the this sketch was perfect because I used the inner circle from the layout I did with another Scrapbooksteals sketch. I also used the We R Memory Keepers "For the Record" again. I just love this line and I am sure you will too so make sure you go check it out!

No comments: