CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I love being his mom...(Ruby Rock-It:Mother Nature)

Hello everyone. As we wind down our celebration of Mothers this month I get to share with you all another reason why I love being a mom. My son! Although lately he has been in the stage of pictures being "not cool"...I do manage to get him to share a special moment with me whenever he attends a High School dance. As much as this photo makes me happy, it saddens me as well. Reality set in, this is the last High School dance photo, his Senior Prom. My little boy is all grown up and as I look at this photo it makes me see all the reasons I love being a mom. I see the little boy he was, I see the young man he is and I see the man he will be. I am so glad that he takes the time to take these photos with me so that I can share them with you!
Mother Nature from Ruby Rock-It, although soft and delicate is not just for those "girlie" layouts. I wanted to show you that it can be used with a little bit more "masculine" photos. For some reason we all think there is this unspoken rule that flowers can't be used for male pages, this line proves us all wrong. Although soft, Mother Nature can easily inspire you to pull out those photos of your sons, your husbands or your dads! Products used: 
RRBF- 
Mother Nature 12x12 Cardstock -
Harmony Bling Floral Strip Black 
Sugar Candy 12x12 Glitter Cardstock- Cool Mint 
Felt Icons - Butterflies 
Heart Stickers Black 
Chipboard Accents 35 pieces - Silver 
Fiskars: 
Flower Border Punch

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Love this page and how you made it masculine. Ribbon is gorgeous!