CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 14, 2013

Ready to explore the great outdoors with We R Memory Keepers...

With all the milestones that have been happening over here on my end, I started to go through some old pictures of when my kids were younger. This one really stood out to me, I love the innocence of it. I don't know how I missed scrapping this one. Since WRMK is showcasing the Happy Campers line this month it was the perfect time to get this one done. WRMK has so many awesome patterned paper in a single line I never know which one to use so...I layer and layer and layer! This way I can use several of the prints without having to decide which one to use, the only decision is which layer to put where.

Products used:
WRMK Happy Campers:
Campground
Flannel Shirt
Chevron
Great Outdoors
Chipboard Alphabet
Explore Die Cut Tag
Hiking Guide
Sleeping Bag
Cardstock-Bark

2 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

What a great layout! I love how you did the title.

Sheila said...

If you are like me, I "forget" I have scrapped something and end up doing it again, oh well! This is truly a precious photo, glad you found it...your layout is absolutely beautiful. Love your title work.